Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following Samsung M8 Smart Monitors series products (samsung.com):
With the VESA adapter you can easily mount your SAMSUNG brand monitor to a monitor arm with VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
First, remove the base of your Samsung monitor. To do this, loosen the screw under the monitor base. (Figure 1)
Please make sure you have a soft surface when storing the monitor for disassembly / assembly.
Place the supplied loose sheet into the monitor receptacle as shown. (Figure 1)
This is how the plate should be in the monitor mount. (Figure 2)
Now slide the sheet down as shown in the illustration. (Figure 3)
Now take the VESA adapter and insert it into the monitor mount of your Samsung monitor as shown. (Figure 4)
This is how the correctly placed VESA adapter should look. (Figure 5)
Now slide the VESA adapter upwards as shown. (Figure 6)
Now take the single screw that was in the plastic bag with the sheet metal and screw it in as shown.
Please check that you have tightened the screw and that the assembly has been done as shown. (Figure 8)
For this step we recommend the help of a 2nd person.
Now the monitor + VESA adapter can be screwed to your VESA arm. (Figure 9)
Please use the 4 screws included in the delivery.
Please make sure that all 4 screws are tight. (Figure 10)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team