The VESA adapter is compatible with the following AOC (aoc.com) products:
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your AOC brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Please read these instructions carefully and keep them for future reference. If you pass the product on to third parties, these instructions should always be included. Failure to follow these instructions may result in injury or damage to persons or the product, for which we cannot accept any liability.
IMPORTANT - KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
• This product should always be used in accordance with the specified safety instructions.
• Do not install your VESA adapter in combination with the monitor in places where there are people below.
• Do not exceed the maximum weight of the compatible monitor models as this may result in serious injury or damage to property.
• Observe the maximum ambient temperature of 35°C when using the product.
• Do not mount the VESA adapter near a heat source or in direct sunlight, as this could heat up the adapter.
• Check whether your mounting point (e.g. monitor arm) can withstand the weight of the monitor with VESA adapter.
• The product is designed exclusively for mounting with a hole pattern of 75x75 mm.
• After installing the VESA adapter, the position of the monitor must be readjusted to ensure correct ergonomics.
Ensure that the device is switched off and disconnected from the power supply before installation to avoid possible injury or damage.
Check the product carefully for possible transport damage and for the absence of accessories, such as screws, which should be included in the scope of delivery.
Make sure that packaging materials and small screws and parts contained therein are inaccessible to children to minimize the risk of choking and other risks.
- It is recommended to check every three months that all screws are still tight. Also, regularly check the condition of all components of the product.
- Store the product in a cool and safe place, ideally at a maximum storage temperature of 40°C. For additional safety, keep the product away from children and preferably in its original packaging.
- Avoid any vibrations and shocks so as not to affect the life and functionality of the product.
- No corrosive or hot cleaning agents should be used to clean the product. Likewise, wire brushes, metal or other sharp materials are unsuitable for cleaning and should not be used.
- For gentle and effective cleaning, the use of a soft, damp cloth is recommended.
For the disposal of this product we recommend to contact the responsible local authorities or disposal services. They can provide you with detailed information on available disposal options and recycling centers in your area.
3idee Technologies S.à r.l.
5 Um Lenster Bierg
If you need help with your article, we are here for you. We also appreciate any feedback.
4x M4x14 Phillips head screw (SP1)
4x M4 Locknut (SP1)
1x M5x20 Thumb screw
1x 24V2Q Part2 connector
Please note: Not all VESA adapters and monitors are designed for vertical (upright) orientation. This limitation is often due to the specific geometry of the adapter or monitor. Do not ignore this information, as the load limit of the adapter can quickly be exceeded if not installed properly.
We are continuously working on developing monitors and adapters that are also suitable for vertical orientation.
However, monitors are designed for horizontal alignment by default.
Remove the lower part of the base of your AOC monitor. (Figure 1)
Check whether the square nut is still in the correct position.
This step is already taken care of in our production, but it may happen that the square nut falls out during longer transports by a shipping service provider. (Figure 2)
Now attach the VESA adapter to your monitor arm using the included screws. (Figure 3)
Tighten the screws firmly enough, but please keep in mind that the material is plastic.
Alternative: Wall mounting is also possible, but screws and dowels are not included.
Now you can "slide" your AOC monitor onto the 3idee VESA adapter. Of course, you can determine the height yourself. (Figure 4)
Now please check whether the screen has been correctly slid onto the VESA adapter. For this purpose, the rear surface of the screen base (yellow ) and the red marked area of the VESA adapter should be aligned. (Figure 5)
Now comes the small part of the 3idee bracket and the thumbscrew. (Figure 6)
This looks as shown and is in the product packaging.
Now attach the "clamp" from step 6 to the 3idee VES adapter so that it holds your screen in place (Figure 7).
Check if the screen can still move in the bracket, if so, tighten the thumb screw (red) a little more.
Now your screen is fixed and you can enjoy your newfound space