Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from SAMSUNG (samsung.com):
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your SAMSUNG brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Place your SAMSUNG monitor securely on a soft surface.
Now remove the base of your SAMSUNG monitor if it is attached.
To do this, pull firmly on the base of your monitor and press it left and right at the same time.
Mount the VESA adapter to your monitor arm using the supplied screw.
This is how the 3idee VESA adapter should look after it is attached to your monitor arm. (Figure 3)
Now insert your monitor into the VESA adapter from above while holding your monitor arm from below. (Figure 4)
This is how the correctly mounted VESA adapter looks on your monitor now. (Figure 5)
Make sure that the VESA adapter comes off when you pull the monitor up. This is because the monitor is designed to remove the original Samsung monitor base (Figure 6).
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team