Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following SAMSUNG (samsung.com) products: U32R594CWR, U32R590, LU32R592CWU, U32R594CWU and U32R592CWR UHD Curved Monitor.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your SAMSUNG brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels. (not included in the scope of delivery).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Remove the base of your Samsung Curved monitor.
First remove the round cover on the back of the monitor.
Now lever the 3idee VESA adapter into the receptacle on the back of the screen. (Figure 1)
This is how the VESA adapter should look in your monitor after step 1. (Figure 2)
Now screw the two short screws (A) through the VESA adapter and into the monitor. (Figure 3)
ATTENTION: Use screw pack A!
We recommend that you carry out this step with a second person.
Now take the monitor + VESA adapter and screw it to your VESA arm. (Figure 4)
ATTENTION: Use screw package B!
After you have connected the screen with your necessary cables, you can reattach the cover on the back. (Figure 5)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team