Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from BENQ (benq.com ) are compatible:
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your BENQ brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels. (not included in the scope of delivery)
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Not all VESA adapters and monitors are suitable for vertical alignment. (upright)
This is due to the geometry of the adapter / monitor, which is sometimes not otherwise feasible.
We would like to point out that this information should not be disregarded under any circumstances, as the adapter very quickly reaches its durability limit if the mounting is not specified.
We always try to develop monitors for vertical (upright) mounting as well.
The standard orientation of a monitor is horizontal.
Horizontal mounting: YES
Vertical mounting: YES
Place your BenQ monitor on a safe, soft surface to avoid damaging it during installation.
Remove the original foot from your BenQ monitor.
Now insert the 3idee VESA adapter as shown. (Figure 1)
Make sure that the mounting screw in the monitor is loosened as shown.
This is how the correctly inserted VESA adapter should look on your monitor.
Now you can screw the mounting screw back in place. (Figure 2)
For this step we recommend the help of a 2nd person.
Now the monitor + VESA adapter can be screwed to your VESA arm. (Figure 3)
Please use the 4 screws included in the delivery.
Please make sure that all 4 screws are tight. (Figure 4)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team