Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from hp (hp.com): OMEN 25i Gaming Monitor.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your HP brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Place your HP monitor securely on a soft surface.
Now remove the base of your HP monitor if it is attached.
Mount the adapter to the VESA connector of your monitor arm or directly to the wall. (Figure 1)
Note: Be sure to mount the VESA adapter with the lettering facing up.
The colored clip in the VESA adapter serves as an aid for later removal of the monitor from the VESA adapter (should this ever be desired) (Figure 2).
Push the monitor onto the adapter so that it audibly clicks into place.
Note: Apply a little pressure if necessary! (Figure 3)
Pull a little on your monitor to check if it is properly locked into the VESA adapter. You can check this by looking from below to see if the monitor is locked into the VESA adapter. (Figure 4)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team