Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from hp (hp.com): OMEN X 25f Gaming Monitor.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your HP brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Not all VESA adapters and monitors are suitable for vertical alignment.
This is due to the geometry of the adapter / monitor, which is sometimes not otherwise feasible.
We would like to point out that this information should not be disregarded in any case, because the adapter comes very quickly to its durability limit if the mounting is not specified.
We always try to develop monitors for vertical (upright) mounting as well.
The standard orientation of a monitor is horizontal.
Horizontal mounting: YES
Vertical mounting: NO
Place your screen in a safe, soft place so that your screen does not get damaged.
Remove the base of your monitor if it is already attached. Use a screwdriver and unscrew the two screws underneath the mount. (Figure 1)
Don't put the two screws too far away, we will need them again in a moment to fix the VESA adapter.
Now pull out the base of your monitor upwards. (Figure 2)
Now insert the 3idee VESA adapter into your HP Omen monitor. (Figure 3)
Now you can reuse the two screws you loosened earlier to attach the VESA adapter to your monitor. (Figure 4)
Please check if you have fastened the two screws correctly. (Figure 5)
Now hold the VESA adapter on your monitor arm and screw it tight from behind with the other hand. (Figure 6)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team