Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from hp (hp.com): ENVY 27s
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your HP brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Remove the base of your monitor if it is already attached.
Slide the 3idee VESA adapter into the monitor from below so that the metal tabs almost completely disappear into the monitor. (Figure 1)
This is what the correct position should look like. (Figure 2)
Now screw the included M4x10 screw through the VESA adapter into the monitor using a Phillips screwdriver to connect them together. (Figure 3)
We recommend that you perform this step with a second person.
Now hold the VESA adapter on your monitor arm and screw it tight from behind with the other hand. (Figure 4)
Please check again if all screws are tightened correctly. (Figure 5)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team