Table of contents
The 3idee VESA adapter hp-32f is compatible with the following product from hp (hp.com ) is compatible: 32f.
The 3idee VESA adapter hp-34f Curved is compatible with the following product from hp (hp.com ) is compatible: 34f Curved.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your HP brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm ). Use the included screws and nuts for this purpose.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels. (not included in delivery )
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Place your screen in a safe, soft place so that your screen does not get damaged.
Remove the base of the monitor.
Loosen the two screws on the bottom of the white clip. Then you can pull it off the monitor. (Figure 1)
The preparation is complete, now you can attach the 3idee Vesa adapter to your monitor arm / wall. Use the provided screws and nuts . (Figure 2)
For this step, it is best to have a second person help you. Now take your monitor and carefully insert it into the mount (Figure 3). Hold the monitor firmly while it is not yet fixed to the mount with the 2 screws.
The screw holes in the Vesa adapter should now be aligned with the threads in the metal part of the monitor.
Now screw the 2 small screws from below into the Vesa adapter until they are flush and tight with the monitor. (Figure 4)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team