Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from Dell (dell.com): S2216M, S2316H, S2316M, S2317HJ, S2416H, S2717Q, S2817Q, SE2216H, SE2416H, SE2416HSC, SE2416HX, SE2716H, SE2716H, SE2717HR, SE2717HX and SE2417HGX.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your DELL brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Place your screen in a safe, soft place so that your screen does not get damaged.
Remove the base of your monitor if it is already attached. Use a screwdriver and press it into the white dot above the base.
Slide the VESA adapter into the screen as shown. (Figure 1)
When you hear a "click" sound, the adapter has successfully snapped into place and is securely connected to the screen.
To check: Pull a little on your adapter to test if it is properly engaged.
Check again if the VESA adapter is firmly connected to the monitor. (Figure 2)
Now hold the VESA adapter on your monitor arm and screw it tight from behind with the other hand. (Figure 3)
When fully assembled, it should now look as shown. (Figure 4)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team