Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following acer products (acer.com): HA240Y, R240HY, SB220Q, SA270Abi, SB230, SB241Ybi, RT240, RT240Y, RT270, R221Q, R231bmid, R241Y, G227HQL, G237HL, G247HYL, G257HU, G257HL, SA240Y, SA220Q, SA220QA, SA230 and SB271.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your ACER brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Remove the base of your monitor if it is already attached. Simply pull the monitor upwards with some force.
Mount the adapter to the VESA connector of your monitor arm or directly to the wall. (Figure 1)
Check that all screws are tightened properly and that the VESA adapter is attached correctly. (Figure 2)
Plug the monitor onto the adapter so that it audibly clicks into place. (Figure 3)
Make sure the metal plate is properly engaged in the monitor
. (Figure 4)
Make sure that the VESA adapter comes off when you pull the monitor up. This is because the monitor was designed to remove the original Acer monitor base. (Figure 5)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team