Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from aoc (aoc.com): 24v2q and 27v2q.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your AOC brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern( 75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Remove the lower part of the base of your AOC monitor. (Figure 1)
Check whether the square nut is still in the correct position.
This step is already taken care of in our production, but it may happen that the square nut falls out during longer transports by a shipping service provider. (Figure 2)
Now attach the VESA adapter to your monitor arm using the included screws. (Figure 3)
Tighten the screws firmly enough, but please keep in mind that the material is plastic.
Alternative: Wall mounting is also possible, but screws and dowels are not included.
Now you can "slide" your AOC monitor onto the 3idee VESA adapter. Of course, you can determine the height yourself. (Figure 4)
Now please check whether the screen has been correctly slid onto the VESA adapter. For this purpose, the rear surface of the screen base (yellow ) and the red marked area of the VESA adapter should be aligned. (Figure 5)
Now comes the small part of the 3idee bracket and the thumbscrew. (Figure 6)
This looks as shown and is in the product packaging.
Now attach the "clamp" from step 6 to the 3idee VES adapter so that it holds your screen in place (Figure 7).
Check if the screen can still move in the bracket, if so, tighten the thumb screw (red) a little more.
Now your screen is fixed and you can enjoy your newfound space
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team