Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following AOC (aoc.com) products: 24B1H.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your AOC brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels. (not included in the scope of delivery)
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Lay your AOC monitor flat on a safe and soft surface and remove the stand. (Figure 1)
Now take the 3idee VESA adapter and "lever" it onto the base of your AOC monitor as shown. (Figure 2)
This is how the adapter should now hang on your AOC monitor. (Figure 3)
In the next step, we will screw the adapter to the monitor.
Now you can use the screw you just removed from your AOC stand to connect the VESA adapter to the monitor.
Please check if the adapter is properly connected to the monitor. (Figure 5)
For optical reasons you can fold down the lever of the screw so that it is not visible later. (Figure 6)
For this step, we recommend the help of a 2nd person.
Now the monitor + VESA adapter can be screwed to your VESA arm. (Figure 7)
Please use the 4 screws included in the delivery.
Please make sure that all 4 screws are tight. (Figure 8)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team