Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following All-in-One-PC's from CSL (csl-computer.com):
With the VESA adapter you can easily mount your CSL All-in-One PC to a monitor arm with VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts for this.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels. (not included in the scope of delivery)
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Not all VESA adapters and monitors are suitable for vertical alignment. (upright)
This is due to the geometry of the adapter / monitor, which is sometimes not otherwise feasible.
We would like to point out that this information should not be disregarded under any circumstances, as the adapter very quickly reaches its durability limit if the mounting is not specified.
We always try to develop monitors for vertical (upright) mounting as well.
The standard orientation of a monitor is horizontal.
Horizontal mounting: YES
Vertical mounting: NO
To remove the original foot on your All-in-One PC, the small plastic flap must be removed. (Figure 1)
Now finally remove the foot by loosening the two screws with a screwdriver.
Now screw the 3idee VESA adapter to your monitor. Use the included screws for this. (Figure 2)
Please make sure that both screws are tight. (Figure 3)
For this step we recommend the help of a 2nd person.
Now the monitor + VESA adapter can be screwed to your VESA arm. (Figure 4)
Please use the 4 screws included in the delivery package fromScrew package B.
Please make sure that all 4 screws are tight. (Figure 5)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team