Table of contents
VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from VIEWSONIC (viewsonic.com): VX2458-C-MHD Curved Gaming Monitor.
VESA adapter is compatible with the following products from MEDION (medion.com): AKOYA P52709.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your VIEWSONIC & MEDION brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included in the scope of delivery).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Place your monitor flat on a soft and safe surface. Now remove the base by unscrewing the screw underneath the base. (Figure 1)
Now move the foot to the upper stop, this is important so that the monitor later hangs straight on your monitor arm / VESA arm. (Figure 2)
Now plug the 3idee VESA adapter onto your monitor. (Figure 3)
Make sure the black plastic piece is properly seated on the monitor base.
This is how the correct position of the VESA adapter looks on the base. (Figure 4)
Now it is important that all holes of the VESA adapter are aligned with the hole in the monitor base. (Figure 5)
Hold the VESA adapter in this position to proceed to the next step.
Now take the M6x25 + washer (largest screw in the package) and screw it into the VESA adapter as shown. (Figure 6)
We recommend you to do this step with a second person.
Now take the monitor + VESA adapter and screw it to your VESA arm. (Figure 7)
Please make sure that all 4 screws are tight. (Figure 8)
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team