Table of contents
The VESA adapter is compatible with the following BenQ products (benq.com): EX3203R.
The VESA adapter allows you to conveniently mount your BENQ brand monitor to a monitor arm with a VESA hole pattern (75 x 75mm). Use the included screws and nuts.
If you want to mount your VESA adapter directly to the wall, use suitable screws and dowels (not included).
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
Place your BenQ monitor securely on a soft surface.
Now remove the base of your BenQ monitor by loosening and removing the cover and the 6 screws on the back.
The monitor should now be ready for mounting the 3idee VESA adapter. (Figure 1)
Now the VESA adapter must be "levered" into the monitor as shown. (Figure 2)
Please check if the 2 small "lugs" on the adapter are properly seated in the recesses on the monitor. (Figure 3)
For the next step, we first need to prepare the screws. To do this, please put 1 washer on each screw as shown. (Figure 4)
ATTENTION: Use screw pack A!
Now we screw the 3idee VESA adapter to the BenQ monitor with the 6x (screws + washers) we prepared in step 4 . (Figure 5)
ATTENTION: Use screw package A!
Please check again if all screws are tightened correctly. (Figure 6)
We recommend that you carry out this step with a second person.
Now take the monitor + VESA adapter and screw it to your VESA arm. (Figure 7)
ATTENTION: Use screw package B!
- Make sure that all screws are tight and that the monitor audibly clicks into place during installation (if available).
- The material of the adapter is not heat resistant. Avoid direct heat around the adapter such as PC exhaust or direct sunlight in summer.
- PLA is UV resistant but not suitable for high temperatures.
- Avoid jerky movements (pulling, tearing) on the PC monitor. This can affect the performance of the VESA adapter.
- Do not subject the PC monitor to excessive loads such as leaning or pushing. This can impair the performance of the VESA adapter.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a low temperature resistance of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team