Table of contents
The spikes are compatible with the following products from GARDENA (gardena.com): Sileno Minimo 250 and Sileno Minimo 500.
With the robotic lawnmower spikes you can finally give your robotic lawnmower brand GARDENA the necessary upgrade.
The 3idee grdn-silmin spikes provide a significant improvement in traction of your GARDENA robotic lawnmower and also provide sufficient lawn aeration while mowing.
Here you can download the manual as a PDF
The spikes are stainless steel parts, which can be sharp-edged and dangerous. All parts are deburred by us, nevertheless, caution is required during assembly. Dangerous cutting injuries can occur!
Please keep the components away from children.
4x spikes (stainless steel)
4x holder (plastic)
16x M3x50 pan-head screw (stainless steel)
16x spring washer for M3 (stainless steel)
1a - Turn your Gardena robotic lawnmower upside down and place it on a safe, soft surface.
1b - In this position we need the robotic lawnmower.
1c - Cover the blades with a towel so as not to injure yourself during assembly.
2a - Slide the plastic holder onto the wheel of the robotic lawnmower from the outside as shown.
2b - Slowly turn the wheel 180° to proceed to the next step.
2c - Now slide the second half of the plastic holder onto the wheel of the robotic lawnmower.
3a - Now put the stainless steel spikes from behind on the wheel.
3b - Now take the supplied screws and put them through the stainless steel spikes and through the plastic holders. Now tighten the stainless steel spikes with your screwdriver.
3c - This is how the mounted spikes should look now.
- Dimensions stainless steel spikes:
Outer diameter: 216mm
Inner diameter: 165mm
- Make sure that all screws are tightened and the stainless steel spikes are firmly attached to the wheel.
- The material of the holder (PLA plastic) is conditionally heat resistant. (45-55°C)
- PLA is a UV resistant material. (Holder)
- The surface of the black plastic holders may wear over time and show appearances of wear. This is normal and only occurs more initially, but does not affect the performance of the product.
- The spikes and screws are made of stainless steel (V2A) and are therefore resistant to corrosion and weathering.
Stainless steel (V2A) is a corrosion-resistant and weatherproof material. Nevertheless, corrosion (rust) can occur with the contact of, for example, metal chips.
The adapter is made of high-quality polylactide (PLA) plastic. PLA is both a colorfast and UV-resistant material and has low flammability. Polylactide has a temperature resistance (glass transition temperature) of approx. 45°C-55°C and is therefore not suitable for use in the vicinity of direct / extreme heat and heat sources.
We wish you a lot of fun with your product.
Your 3idee Team